Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

Various Sprint Drills
Ended with 5 40 yard buildups
Tennis ball squeezes: 50 on each hand
Gripper Squeezes: 20 and 5 timed holds on each hand

Had very little motivation going in to today. I havn't been sleeping well lately. Waking up a lot from midnight to when I get up. Not sure how to fix this. Oh well, no excuses, got to nut up sometimes.

If you've been following along lately I've been putting in a few Henry Rollins quotes. The more I read his stuff and listen to him talk I really like what he has to say. He would make 99% of the American population look like lazy sacks of shit with his work ethic, myself included. Here is a cool interview he did for a Dutch TV show in the 90's.



If you can't run, you're a meal. -Henry Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment