Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chesticles

Bench: worked up to 250x1
Lateral Raises: 2x15
Band Tri Pushdowns: 2x25 (purple band)
Lat Pulldowns: 2x20
Med Ball Pushups: x50

Still deloading this week. I just wanted to hit a single at about 85-90% of my 1rm. Other accessory was just to get a pump and get some recovery going. The medicine ball pushups I felt all through the chestal region.

A friend asked me the other day what my diet was like before I started on my face diet. Here it is.

Meal One (6:30ish): 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites or 5-6 oz. sirloin steak, 1 apple, 1 orange
Meal Two (1 hr pre w/o 9:30ish): 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, one apple, one orange
Meal Three (post w/o 12:30ish): one scoop whey protein, 2 bananas
Meal Four (2ish): 10 oz (2 cans) tuna, 1/2 lb green beans or broccoli
Meal Five (4:30ish) 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein, 1tbsp peanut butter
Meal Six (7ish) 5oz. grilled chicken breast, 1/2 lb green beans or broccoli
Meal Seven (9:30ish) 5-6 oz. sirloin steak, 2 cups raw spinach, 2 cups frozen blueberries

It may look like a lot but remember it's all over the course of 15 hours. On non heavy training days, the two meals around my workout are replaced by another shake of 1 scoop whey and 1 scoop casein. As of right now this diet works for me. If/when I want to gain or lose weight, I will either add starchier carbs, or decrease my fruit intake. Simple as that.

Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.
-Henry Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment