Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday 01.25.10

DE Bench: 8x2 @ 50%
Military Press: 135x8; 155x6; 175x3
Weighted Dips: BW+30lbs x40
Weighted Fat Bar Chins: BW +30 x30

Yesterday was the last day of the 100% face diet. Here is how I'm going to plan my carbs for this week. Preworkout meal: 2 oranges. Immediatly post training: recovery drink with about 30g carbs and 5g amino acids. 30 minutes later; 2 bananas. Of course some kind of protein is consumed with these meals. I will also be eating a 1/2 lb portion of green beans or broccoli during the day and spinach with my last meal of the day. I would say I'm getting about 100-150 grams of carbs througout the day on my heavy training days. On my light/off days I will only be eating the green beans or broccoli and spinach. On these days carbs will probably be closer to 25-30 grams. As long as I keep getting stronger I will stay on this. If I feel that my lifts are suffering then I will swith things up. Only one way to find out. That is to do.

Had a nice restful weekend. Didn't watch too much of the AFC game, but I did watch most of the NFC game. Saints had some viscious hits on Farve, which is what needs to be done to rattle him and get him off his game. I tip my cap to the Saints. They played well when it mattered and took advantage of the opportunities presented them. It should make for a fun Super Bowl to watch.

Everyone has a plan until they get hit. -Mike Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment