Friday, February 5, 2010

What's The Action?

Various Plyos
20 yard starts: x8

Not too much today. Just some plyometric work and some starts. Lack of sleep is starting to catch up to me. Hopefully I can make this up this weekend.

In the case file of "Good News" I put in my two weeks notice at Envy. I am glad to finally be on my way out. I am appreciative of the opportunity and I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers but I couldn't take the clientele any longer. I am also going to be putting in more effort towards my Advocare line and I need the extra time and focus. Again, if you or anyone you know is interested in top of the line supplements ranging from pre and post workout drinks to weight management to multivitamins let me know or please direct them to my Advocare page at https://www.advocare.com/1002617/. Thanks.

“Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first” -Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment