Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday

Got up at 4:50am this morning to train at 6 am. I'm going to a wedding up in Wausau today so I won't be able tor train after work. Let's just say I'm not a big fan of training early. More on the wedding in a bit.

DE Squat: 6x2@ 285 w/ black bands
DE DL: 6x1 @ 352 w. purple and black bands
Walking Lunges: 3x20 steps @ 110
w/
45 Degree Back Extension: 3x10 w/ 65#
Abs- Toe Touches w/ Russian Twist
3x15; 3x10 each side all w/ 45#

Like I said, I'm not a fan of early morning training. If it is done consistently the body will adapt to it, but when done sporadically it is sometimes hard to get going. I feel stiffer and dehydrated in the morning so it takes me longer to get going. This is the opposite of what I need since when I train in the morning I am usually on a tight schedule. Either way I got it done and am glad to be done.


Today my good friends Lindy Hoida and Brian Jachimek are getting married. They have been dating since college and I couldn't be happier for them. They are going to make small, beautiful children. Lindy can't weight more than 110 lbs and I think if I threw Brian in a pool with all his clothes on he would come out weighing somewhere around 165. I really hope they have a son who is bigger than Brian and bosses him around. I don't really mean that.
Either way it is going to be a great time with a bunch of great friends, some of whom I haven't seen in a while. It definitely has the possibility of turning into what is affectionately called a "shit-show". This means all in attendance get rowdy, and have a great time. Just like the good old days.

"My friends are my estate." -Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment