Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday

You want a piece of me?/ I'm like a razor blade

Squat: 315x3; 410x5; 435x5; 465x5 (PR)
Rack Pull: 265x5; 355x3; 445x1; 535x1
Pull Thrus: 3x15
Gh Hypers: 3x8
Weighted Ghr Situps: 3x8

Awesome session today. Took more of my PR Juice. That would be Advocare's Muscle Fuel. I know I'm biased but this stuff works. I used to just drink a cup of coffee before I trained but the Muscle Fuel makes coffee look like Tylenol PM. I haven't been able to outwork my energy yet. I'm going to try but as much as I make myself do I still feel like I could do more.

Anyways, I'm going to try to upload a video of my last squat later tonight. My depth looks good and consistent from my viewpoint and Jake's. Even though they felt slow they were never in doubt. My strength has finally come back to where it was before I went on a diet in August. I'm thinking my opener is going to be in the 500 range come March 27th.

In other news I signed up for the Warrior Dash. You can check it out here. Also doing it are a few clients from the gym, my mom, my step dad Pete, and possibly a few friends from college. Should be a good time since it is in my friend Lance's hometown. A weekend will be made out of the event. Until next time...HOLD FAST.

"I find no sweeter fat than sticks to my own bones." -Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment