Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday

Yes my good man, I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans...raw.

DE Squat: 8x2 @ 270
DE DL: 6x1 @ 352 w/ puprle and black band
Good Mornings: 135x8; 185x6; 225x4,4
Walking Lunges: 3x20 yards
Ab Circuit: x3

I was a little sluggish going in today. I went to a college friend's going away party last night and I may have had a beverage or two more than I had planned. Once I got by blood flowing though I was right as rain. I did pretty much the same workout as I did last Saturday. Hopefully my lunge-ass won't be as bad this week.

Tonight is going to hopefully be my last night at Envy. This means that there won't be anymore funny/interesting/disgusting stories from there. Oh well, I can live with that.

Just got done eating some eggs and brown rice and now it is time for a nap.

"No man has the right to be an amatuer in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment