Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks

The PRs just keep on a coming. I tried Advocare's Muscle Fuel for the first time today and one PR and came close to another. I used Spark Energy Drink yesterday and set three PRs. I'm really liking this Advocare stuff.

Squat: 225x3; 315x3; 405x1; 455x1; 495x1; 535x1

The 535 is 10 pounds away from my PR. Soon young Skywalker...soon.

DL: 375x1; 485x1; 550x1; 585x1 (PR)

The 585 felt awesome. My previous best was 573 and I hitched the shit out of it. Today was smooth as Jameson Irish Whiskey. No hitches, a clean lock out at the top, and smooth all the way to the last drop. I can smell 600 and a nice Jameson sour. Damn those are good.

GH Hypers: 3x10 @ BW
Slosh Pipe Sit-Ups: 3x10
w/ Walking Plank: 3x10 yards

This was all I had the motivation to do. Maxing out on two lower body lifts is extremely taxing on the nervous system and I don't want to overtrain. If I'm going to err it is going to be on the undertraining side.

I'm leaving for Wausau tomorrow to chaperon the Wunsch Family Foundation Winter '10 Trip. It is going to be a great time for the kids. Skiing, tubing, snowmobiles, sleigh rides, camp fires, water parks, and such and such. I'm going to train twice while I'm there. They are going to be accessory movements only. Nothing big. Maybe only body weight stuff. I'm not 100% sure if I will have interweb access at the hotel but if I do I will post. If not, you'll have to wait for a massive post Sunday. Until then, Hold Fast.

"Not I- not anyone else can travel that road for you,
You must travel it for yourself." -Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment