Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday

2-Board Bench: 225x3; 275x3; 285x1; 305x1; 315x0; 315x1 (PR)
Arnold Press: 3x15
Inverted Row: 3x15
w/
DB Pummels:3x15

Bench went ok today. I had a lot of elbow pain while I was benching. On my first attempt at 315 I came down fine but as I started to press Giff yelled, "UP!" and spit in my eye on accident. Focus went to zero. I don't think I would have gotten it if he hadn't, but it still messed me up. On my second attempt I told him not to say anything and I was able to grind through it.

Because of the elbow pain I kept it light and easy on all of the assistance stuff. Nothing hard, just get some blood flow and some pump.

At the behest of an avid reader I am going to start a song of the day. I'm not going to do a write up on each one, just throw out what it is I listen to when I train. Today's selection is "The Angry Cry of the Angry Pie" by The Falcon. The Falcon is a side project of a few of The Lawrence Arms' members and one member of Alkaline Trio. They rock. Check out the song, it also rocks.

"All right, then, I'll go to hell." -from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment