Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Training

My fellow counselor Johnny was sawing down the entire Wausau area forest this morning so I got up around 7am and went and trained. I did what you could call German Volume Training. Here goes...

Bulgarian Split Squats: 8x10 each side
w/
Feet Elevated Hip Extensions: 8x10

Burpees: 8x10 w/ 20 seconds rest between sets

Incline Treadmill: 20 mins.

Breakfast was 8 sausage links, coffee, 2 cups of milk, and some fruit. Today we are going snowmobiling at a local snowmobile club. Later tonight is the dinner, dance, and karaoke. I'm still thinking about which song I want to sing. It's probably going to be a love song since tomorrow is America's biggest Hallmark Holiday. It's gonna be sweet. I will post later tonight with all the details.

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." -Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment