Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday- GPP

Farmer's Walk: 150 lbs each hand; 20 yards; x20
Fat Bar Curls: 3x8

Just some conditioning today. I have probably said this four or five times in the past, but I am going to start putting more strongman events into my training. I like doing these much more than spinning my wheels on a treadmill or exercise bike. They help my conditioning and strength at the same time. I will probably stick to farmer's walks, plate carries, and tire flips since these are the easiest to set up. I forgot to post another PR I set on Saturday. I blew out my first pair of pants on my quest for size. I was happy and sad at the same time as they were my favorite pair of jeans. They now belong to Al's garbage. Oh well, these are the sacrifices I make for hugeness. BEEFCAKE!!

Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment