Monday, December 7, 2009

Mostly rolling out, hip mobility, and stretching. I am going to do another round of this tonight at home. My hips are starting to open up some, but are not all the way there. Tomorrow I am going to work up to my last warm-up set for Saturday on bench and squat. I am not a fan of deloads-I get restless- so this will let me do something. It will also let me get some blood flow going. The main reason I want to do this however is to test out my technique with some heavier weights. I want to know if my form is going to break down with weight on the bar. If it does it may be too late for Saturday, but will let me know where I need work for March. Either way come Saturday it will be time to SMASH F-ING WEIGHT!

Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment