Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!

No work today due to the weather. I'm going to catch up on some cleaning, laundry, and sleep. Today for training only rolling out, stretching, and hip mobility. I've been talking to my great friend Lance lately and this weekend is shaping up to be awesome. After the meet on Saturday we are going to find something to do that involves imbibing alcoholic beverages with our friends Al, Eric, and whomever else wants to come. Then Sunday there is a good chance we will be going to the Packers v. Bears game at Soldier Field in Chacago. If we do go this will be my second Packers-Bears game at Soldier. The first one was on New Year's Eve in 2006. After the game Lance, Eric, and i went back to Eric's apartment and I passed out before midnight. HARDCORE. Anyways if you are covered in snow be safe and have a great Wednesday. Tomorrow more of the same as far as getting ready for Saturday and I'm going to come at you with another of my favorite songs to train to. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment