Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday 12.5.09

My day started a little earlier than I would have liked but that's ok. Work in the morning, lecture by Dr. Jay Hoffman on supplement use in adolescents in early afternoon, then lifting.

Power Clean: 5 sets of 1 @ 252
Standing Press: 5 sets of 1 @ 175
Deadlift: Worked to a single @ 525

Nothing too special today. Cleans and presses went well. Weight seemed to move pretty easily. I probably didn't warm up the best for my deadlift. 525 felt very heavy and I know my form was way off. I think it ended up being more of an RDL. Anyway today was the last heavy session. Early next week I will work up to my openers for the meet and do a lot of stretching and hip mobility stuff.

Envy tonight. It was a freak show last night. A woman who was easily 250 plus wearing a zebra print dress that would have looked scandalous on someone half her size was dancing like no one was watching. But there were people watching...and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment