Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday

Last night was Scarface Jacket Night at Envy. Not really, but I think I literally saw two or three. What the hell is the deal with Scarface? I own the movie and have watched it a number of times, and I understand the attitude of "The world is mine", but the fashion just looks awful. Case in pont:

WTF?!

Anyway, today I did a bunch of stretching, foam rolling, and hip mobility drills. My adductors are like piano wire right now, but after some mobility stuff I was able to get into the squat stance that I have been the strongest at (wide). Hopefully this hip mobility isn't too little too late for my meet. I also hope it doesn't throw me off if I try to go to my wider stance. I think if I commit to it over the next 9 days I should be fine.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment