Thursday, December 17, 2009

A1: Hang Snatch: 5x2
B1: 45 Deg. Back Ext: 3x12
B2: Tire Hits: 3x10 each side
C1: Black Band Pull Aparts: 3x15
C2: Medicine Ball Pushups: 3x12


Hear me now, believe me later: I was really sore today from yesterday's farmer's walks. My upper traps, delts, erectors, and hips were all feeling it this morning when I got up. And my hips don't lie. Today's was just a total body pump day to get some blood flowin' and the recovery goin'.

I figured out what I am going to bring to my family Christmas dinner. I'm going to get a Braunschwieger sausage from Usinger's and make a cheese and beer spread to go with it. This year we are doing a German Christmas, since we mostly hail from mostly German anscestry. This is the first time in my life that I can remember celebrating my Bavarian roots other than my Grandpa Duke saying, "That's the Belgian in you." when someone did, said, or resembled something "Belgian". Needless to say I'm pretty excited.

On a similar note I was asked if I had a bucket list over Thanksgiving. I didn't, but I have been giving it a lot of thought. The first item is to experience every continent. I say experience because I want to go off the tourist path and really see and do what that area has to offer. First off of that list would ideally be Germany and the rest of Bavaria with the rest of Europe at a different time. Second on the bucket list: fly in a fighter jet. Hopefully I can get this one done. I've written about Josh Mohr before. He is the Air Force wrestler. His goal is to become a pilot. I will keep my fingers crossed.

What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print. Isadora Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment