Friday, March 25, 2011

Training- Friday

Pause Squat: 225x3, 315x3, 405x3x3

Short Bar Single Arm Press: worked up to 105x1

Glute Ham: 3x10
w/
Single Arm Row: 3x10

Sprints

Week 1 of Operation Cowgirl Up is in the books.  I feel really good.  The pause squats today felt great.  I was never uncomfortable in the bottom and the speed up was constant.  I've been wanting to try the short bar presses for a while and kind of surprised myself on what I was capable of.  I also got a good sign that I'm gaining good weight.  I think my adductors (inside muscle of the thigh) have gotten bigger because today while rolling out I almost crushed Righty.  He let me know something wasn't right just in time.  Good thing.

Song of the Day:

"Patience and fortitude conquer all things." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment