Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday- A New Direction (Kind Of)

Squat: 425x1; 455x1,1,1; 475x1

Bench: 225x3; 245x3; 265x3,3; 275x3

Single Arm Row: 3x10
w/
Hamstring Curls: 3x12

I'm going to try a new way of doing things.  I'm going to play around with squatting three times per week, power cleaning twice per week, and doing some kind of upper body press every day.  I'll also throw in some upper back and posterior chain work to keep everything balanced.  I'm going to train M-F and take weekends off.  Each session should only take me about an hour.  I've been trying to tweak higher frequency training to work for me.  I think where I go wrong is that I get greedy and push the weights too much.  I need to remind myself to not overdo it on any one training session and let the accumulation of all the training sessions work to my advantage.  I'm excited to see how it goes.

Song of the Day:

"Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought." -Napoleon Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment