Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some People Think I Ride With the Devil...

...but the devil rides alone.

Here is where I'm at today. 

No, but you can have a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up.

If I had leather chaps, Harley boots, a shaved head and a sweet neckerchief I'd be in full-on biker mode.  I would still be just a poser.  I rode my mom's Harley a couple times a number of years ago.  Most embarrassing biker moment would be either getting kicked out of Learn to Ride School because I was so bad I was "unteachable" and I was a "danger to myself and others" or setting the bike down coming out of the driveway because a car was coming and I panicked.  I'm such a vag.

I took away the chops and I feel good about it.  Today three separate people said they liked the look and that I should keep it.  I'm going to keep it for maybe another day or too.  I'll definitely keep it until my cold sore heals up.  That's what I get for kissing dirty girls.  Let that be a lesson to all you young men out there.

Song of the Day:

"A man without a mustache is like a cup of tea without sugar." -English Proverb

1 comment: