Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thor's Day

Today is Thursday.  The day of the week we pay homage to Thor, the Norse god of thunder, humongous hammers, and apperently tiny loin cloths.  In his honor I decided to rain down some thunder of my own all over the gym.  Dropping weights, screaming, and hitting people with hammers while my long flowing locks of blonde hair blew in the wind.  The picture below pretty much sums up my training session.

Me (artist's depiction)
That's a total lie.  Here's what I really did.

Fat Bar Push Press: up to 205x5

Standing Press: 95x10, 115x10, 125x10

Dips: 5x10
w/
Fat Bar Curls: 5x5

Face Pulls: 3x20

Prowler 

Song of the Day:


“Thaw with her gentle persuasion is more powerful than Thor with his hammer. The one melts, the other breaks into pieces."
-Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment