Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

Unfortunately I won't be turning my insides inside out tonight to celebrate a bunch of dead snakes in Ireland.  I did wear a shirt that says "Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced" to lift in though.  It'll have to do.

2 Cleans 1 Jerk: 154, 196, 220, 242, 264 (missed the jerk)

BTN Push Press: 185x5, 3

Pendlay Rows: 8, 3x6

DB Incline: 3x15

Face Pulls: 3x15

DB Tri Ext.: 1x15

Fat Bar Curls: 1x15

Hill Sprints: x8

St. Patty's Day used to be a time of great celebration for my friends and me.  Now, not so much.  Too many amateurs out and about that don't know how to handle it.  Plus I have a job that would probably frown on the whole take-off-work-to-drink-so-much-you-puke-for-two-hours-then-punch-out-a-bunch-of-rear view-mirrors-and-cry-yourself-to-sleep-in-a-gutter-only-covered-by-your-own-vomit-and-excrement thing.  Instead, I'll just try to bait some leprechauns and then steal their gold.

Song of the Day:

“St. Patrick... one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish." -Charles M. Madigan

No comments:

Post a Comment