Monday, November 30, 2009

Rope Pull/ Heavy Bag Drag
25 yards each way x6

Only had a half hour so I had to get this one in quick. Suprisingly after eating like crap and drinking heavily Friday night I am still under 220. 220 is my weight limit for my upcoming meet on Dec. 12. After this meet I will decide if I want to try to move up to the 242 class. I'm not sure how I would feel at 242. I get the feeling I would be fat and out of shape. Moving from 200 to 220 was easy as far as the gain and I don't think I got too out of shape, or too much fattter. I'm thinking it would be a much different story going from 220 to 242. This change would require lots of peanut butter and cheese. We shall see though.

Squats tomorrow. Heavy singles this week. Based on how my singles go this week I will plan out my openers for the meet. I am going to stay conservative for my openers and then go for broke on my second and third attempts.

I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, "Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?" - George S. Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment