Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day

First off a salute and a thank you to all Veterans past and present. Thank you for making the sacrifices you have made in your lives, and volunteering for what many of us are unable or unwilling to do. You have shaped this country and deserve to be honored.

Didn't get done what I wanted to get today which was some conditioning work. I got caught up doing some work stuff and ran out of time. Stacy (my sister) and Manny (her boyfriend) stopped by the gym today so it was nice to see them. I will make up the conditioning tomorrow after my bench deload. I'm thinking some prowler and tire flips are in order.

"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards." Theodore Roosevelt
Amen, Mr. President. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. The quotes are great. Glad you are exercising the most important part of your body.

    ReplyDelete