Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday I'm Not Special

Well today I turned 25. Hard to believe I have been alive for a quarter of a century. To celebrate I bought myself a crock-pot and a bottle of Jameson. Thanks Grandma and Patti and Matt, respectively. Now on to the piece of shit Packer game. O-line and Special Teams should have been wearing orange the way they were playing. Congrats to Ahman Green for becoming the all-time Packer career rushing yards leader. As painful as it is to watch they are still my team and I will continue to support them. They sure make it hard on me though. For training today I did 30 mins on the treadmill this morning. This afternoon I did this four times.
Prowler had 25's on each side. Each length was 25 yards for a total of a hundy for pulling and pushing. Deload starts tomorrow with squat. In tomorrows post I will map out my training leading up to my December 12 raw powerlifting meet. The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Feel free to check out my blog

    bonnie

    http://bikefor2notrainingwheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete