Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday

Not going to lie, I felt like ass this afternoon walking into the gym. I went to Midlothian, IL and imbibed more than my fair share of beer last night with some college buddies. Always good to see those guys. Anyway, my head didn't hurt but was definitely foggy and there was a little thunder down under if you get my drift. That being said, today ended up being one of my better lifts as of late. The weights didn't feel light, but there were no reps that were in any doubt. To make it better Josh Mohr came and trained today as well. He trained at NX Level in high school. Josh wrestles at the US Air Force Academy and is currently #2 on the depth chart at his weight class. He is one of those kids that knows how good he is, but will still take any coaching you give him. All he cares about is getting better at whatever he is doing. He has built himself to what he is today and I couldn't be more proud. On to the workout...

Power Clean: 5 sets of two at 242
Standing Press: 5 sets of three at 165
Deadlift: One set of three at 500

Here is a video of my second set of cleans and my work set of deadlift.

No comments:

Post a Comment