Monday, November 23, 2009

11.23.09

Today's: Prowler; 90 lbs; 25 yards
w/ overhead slosh pipe walks; 50 yards
All for six rounds
Incline treadmill: 20 mins

Still feeling the effects of the weekend. I didn't gain as much weight as I thought I would have. I felt kind of full and out of breath most of the day. Sudden movements were out of the question. Conditioning went well. I didn't pass out so that's a plus. Squatting tomorrow. Should be interesting. It has been a while since I've had this weight on my back, but I'm sure it will go well.


Not for delectations sweet,
Not the cushion and the slipper, not the peaceful and the studious,
Not the riches safe and palling, not for us the tame enjoyment,
Pioneers! O pioneers!

Do the feasters gluttonous feast?
Do the corpulent sleepers sleep? have they lock'd and bolted doors?
Still be ours the diet hard, and the blanket on the ground,
Pioneers! O pioneers!
-from Pioneers! O Pioneers! by Walt Whitman

Time to get back to work and do some hard stuff. No more soft living.

No comments:

Post a Comment