Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I'm Thankful For

Bench: (240x3)X5
4-board: 225x15
V-grip chins
Chest Supported Rows
Fat Bar Shrugs

Bench felt smooth. Bar moved very well. I am still pausing the first rep of each set to train for the meet. Towards the end of my sets my elbows tend to flare a bit early but I'm not too concerned right now.

A few things that I am thankful for: My family who I got to see last weekend; my friends who make my life fulfilling and definitely interesting; athletes like Josh Mohr who came and trained with us today; my coworkers (Jake, Brad, Nic, Matt, Jason, Allison, and Chris), who I consider friends; last but not least I am thankful for all the men and women who are responsible for me being able to live in the country that I do, believe the things I believe, and do the things I do. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment