Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bench Deload

I really don't like deload weeks even though I know they help. I always look forward to them but then when they are here I say to myself, "This is it? This blows."
Fat Bar Crazy Bell Bench %50 for 5x5
BW Inverted Fat Bar Rows 50 total

My make up conditioning work out was a 20 yard prowler push with 140 yds paired with 20 yards of tire flips on the 500lb tire. Four rounds and I was breathing fire. I am kind of out of shape right now.

ENVY TONIGHT! If it goes well I will have a few humorous stories to share. Here is a quick one that was told to me, but I didn't actually witness. One day our Bar Manager Max was trying to get Paul, a security guard that is playing with a few cards short of a whole deck, to make conversation and tell everyone a story. Paul proceeds to tell a story about how one day he ate a quarter and then waited for it to come out the other end. Everyday he looked and sure enough 2 weeks later he got his quarter back. He claims he reused it without washing it very well.
My first question is how did he go about "looking" for his quarter. Knowing Paul he probably wasn't shy about getting his hands dirty. My second thought that made me laugh to myself for about an hour afterwords was imaging Paul looking at a quarter with a child's curiosity in his eyes and finally making up his mind and swallowing the thing. Always a good time at Envy.

Maybe this world is another planet's hell. ~Aldous Huxley

No comments:

Post a Comment