Saturday, November 14, 2009

Last Deload and Groceries

Deload clean, military press, and deadlift. Set x reps went 5x3, 5x5, 2x5, respectively. All sets done at %50 of one rep max.

I wanted to check out the local winter farmer's market at State Fair park this morning. I got about a block away and not only was there a waiting line of cars to get into the parking lot, there was a waiting line of people to get into the building. So I just went to Pick N Save. I'm looking for a store that sells grass fed beef or buffalo. If anyone knows of one in the area, let me know. Here is a pic of how a usual grocery trip shakes out.



In this picture you will find 10 cans of tuna, 3 packs of eggs, 1 can of chili powder, 1 bottle of fish oil tabs, 1.5 bunches of bananas, 6 bags of veggies, 2 bags of spinach, 3 bags of frozen blueberries, 5 pounds of chicken thighs (12), a 3.3 lb sirloin roast, 2 3lb packs of hamburger, 1 bag of apples, and 1 bag of oranges.
All but one of the packs of hamburger will be gone by the end of the week.

Eat big to be big.

1 comment:

  1. grass fed beef and bison at the outpost on state street...let me know if you need more info...

    ReplyDelete