Monday, March 1, 2010

Shit Charles, You Goin' In The Women's Bathroom!

DE Bench: 8x3 @160 w/ 5 chains/side
Standing Press: (190x1)x3; 205x1 PR
Dips: 5x5 w/ 70#
Bent Over Row: 3x6 @ 218
Band Pull Aparts: 3x20

Had a pretty good session today. I don't usually get PRs on my dynamic days. It's only a 5 lb jump, but I'll take it. I've been thinking a lot about how I am going to plan out my last two weeks before the competition. This coming Saturday I'll be three weeks out. I think I've got a pretty good plan put together based how I know I recover.

I've also been thinking about my plans after the meet. I've got it all laid out, but I'm going to keep it under wraps until after the meet.

Not much else is going on in my world. I'm just living the dream, trying not to wake up.

Song of the Day:

"The best way out is always through." -Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment