Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday- 5 Days Out

Bench: Worked up to 250x1

Lat Pulldowns: 3x20
w/ Tricep Pushdowns: 3x15

Short and sweet today. Nothing major, just worked up to my last warmup set for Saturday. I have a feeling that this week is going to go by a little slower than most. I really look forward to my training and when I can't really do much time kind of stands still. Either way, it will be a good opportunity to mentally prepare myself for the challenge. The rest of this week is going to be rolling, stretching, and mobility. Since I won't really be doing much I will be reposting some of 200 Pounds is 200 Pounds' greatest hits. Check back this week for some past posts that some of you new readers may have missed.

Song of the Day:

"There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment