Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday

Didn't really do any real training today. I just walked a mile on the Curve treadmill. I also realized today that I havn't been taking my Joint ProMotion all week. Man do my knees and hips feel like shit. Joint ProMotion is a combination of Glucosamine and MSM. I'm telling you right now this shit is awesome. Shit. A while back my knees were bothering me every single day. To the point that it hurt to stand in one spot for more than a few minutes. I started taking a glucosamine and MSM supplement and within 3 weeks I was pain free.

Glucosamine is one of those products that you won't feel right away. It takes a few weeks of supplementation to work its way into the system. But once it does, you'd never guess that you had a problem. I'm only 25 and I know that I'll probably be taking this stuff the rest of my life. It's a little pricey, but I'd rather pay a few bucks a month than hate life because my knees, hips, and back are killing me. Here is a website with some facts on glucosamine. Regardless of what the website and/or studies say I'm hooked.

Song of the Day:

“To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind, and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment