Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Toosday

Squat: 315x3; 405x2; 480x1; 515x1; 550x1
Pull Thrus: 3x10
GH Hyper: 3x10
Fall-Out Abs: 3x10

Everything felt heavy today. Even the 405 for a double felt like it was going to bury me. I think I may have gotten too much sleep last night. Went to bed around 9:30 and got up at 7. Way more sleep than I am used to. I will take it where I can get it though.

Despite the weights felling like they were I grinded out 550. I'm pretty sure this is a raw PR for me. It's hard to tell on the video if I got my depth. My head says that if a judge were there he would have called it high. My heart says that it would've been three white lights. I'm gonna go with my heart.



Being A Badass

My friend Lance told me this story about what it means to be a badass this past weekend. Mark Schlereth is a regular on the sports radio show Mike and Mike in the Morning with Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic. Mike Greenberg is an admitted metrosexual and all around non-badass. One day in the studio bathroom he asked Mike Schlereth, "What's it like being a badass?" Schlereth proceeded to drop his pants all the way to the ground and begin his business. Her turned to Greenberg and said, "If anyone walks in here, they aren't going to say shit." Awesome.

Song of the Day:


“You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count." -Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment