Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hold On To Your Butts

At Waukesha we are hosting the AAYFL (All American Youth Football League) youth coaches clinic today. Coaches from the old alma mater (Carroll University) are the speakers. In attendance are about 150 overweight guys who all waited until today to make a twosie. Hopefully I won't be doing damage control today. Still was able to train this morning. Here we go.

DE Squat: 8x2 @ 280 w/ black bands
DE DL: 5x1 @ 308 w/ 2 purple bands
RDL: 3x6 @ 308
Weighted Situps: 3x10 @ 60

Pretty good session today. Short and sweet. I've been feeling some IT pain in my right leg as of late. Need to roll it more and keep my psoas and glutes more open. I know what I have to do to keep myself healthy, but it's such a pain in the ass to do it. Correction, it's not a pain in the ass, I'm just lazy. No other excuses. I'm going to do it. I gots to do it. I gots no choice but to do it.


Song of the Day: "Let Them Eat Thomas Paine"- Dillinger Four

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way." -Thomas "Motherfucking" Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment