Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday

Today was a very light lower body assistance day. I'm still feeling pretty beat up and I think today will really help my recovery going into the meet. I focused a lot on mobility and making sure my squat technique is solid.

Wall Squat: 3x6

My toes and nose were right up against the wall. I then squat down. Doing it right up against the wall really forces my knees out and my hips back. It's not a true-to-form squat since I don't get any forward lean, but it helps to open up my hips.

Squat: 3x5 @ 135
Leg Press: 3x12
Reverse Hyper: 3x12
GH Hyper: 3x10
Walking on Curve Treadmill: 15 min.

Everything else was just to get some new blood to my legs and help with the recovery and rebuilding process. Very unsexy, but hey, a tiger's gotta earn his stripes.

Song of the Day:

I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.” -Thomas Carlyle

No comments:

Post a Comment