Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday- 7 Days Out

As I type this I feel like absolute crap. Today is my good friend Dave's birthday and Lance, Eric, Al and I celebrated the only way we know how. Drinking a lot, making fun of each other, blocking c's, and making crude comments to anyone in ear shot. Probably not the best thing to do to my body when I'm only a week away from the meet, but I'm not not going to go out with great friends when I have the chance. That would be ridiculous.

Squat: 135x5, 225x3, 315x1, 405x1, 455x1

DL: 265x3, 373x1, 462x1, 504x1

45 Degree back Extensions: 2x10
w/ Weighted Sit-Ups: 2x10

Good training session today. Squats felt fast, deadlift was nothing hard, and got some blood going to the backside. Tomorrow I'll work up to my last warm up set on bench and then the rest of the week will be lots of stretching, rolling out, and mobility drills. I've put in the work now the only thing to do is wait.

Song of the Day:

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” -Sun Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment