Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday

Cleans: 264x1x5

Front Squat: up to 295x1

Quick session down at Nitro's.  Front squats kept getting interupted by nature calling.  My front squat is pretty weak right now so it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Cleans didn't feel all that great.  I think I'm losing focus in the middle of my second pull and I'm pussing out on catching it at the bottom.  Nothing serious, just some mental and technique stuff to work out.

In other news Saxon ate a pound of frozen chicken that I had sitting out to thaw.  I wanted to get mad but the staute of limitations had run out.  I was in the shower at the time of the eating.

Song of the Day:

“People on the righteous path always progress, while people who are ignorant always falter and regress." -Rig Veda

No comments:

Post a Comment