Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm A Rage-a-Holic...

...I'm addicted to rage-a-hol.

I've invented a new pre-workout supplement.  It's actually been around for a long time, just no one thought to market it as an actual supplement.  It's called Rage-a-Hol.  The best part about it is that it is essentially free and you can make it in the comfort of your own home.  Here's how I make my special blend. 

Make some black-as-Satan's-soul coffee, listen to playlist of Anti-Flag, Cancer Bats, Gallows, Mastadon, Motorhead, Paint It Black, and Slayer, watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISOhGcVPcLw, read a few articles on http://www.badassoftheweek.com/,  Google "Jersey Shore", and think about all the things that make you shake your head at the human condition and boom!  You've got pure rage-a-hol coursing through those veins.  Once I had a bunch of Rage-a-Hol all up in me I headed down to Nitro's to destroy some weights.

Power Cleans: 7x3 @ 220, 3x3 @ 240

I needed a little extra of the last ingredient in Rage-a-Hol to power me through the last set.  But other than that...money.

Single Arm Row: 8, 3x6

Push Ups: 3x20
w/
Hammer Curls: 3x10

Oh, in case you missed it, THE PACKERS WON THE SUPER BOWL!  I am so excited that my nipples have been erect for what seems like days now.  I don't care who made what mistakes or who made what big plays or who pissed the game away for their team by throwing two big interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown.  I'll leave the pontificating and the punditry to the talking heads.  All I care about is that the Packers are World Champions.  I got to watch the game with a bunch of Bears fans and it was funny watching them not wanting to root for the Packers but also not wanting to root for sexual assault and cheap shots.  But that doesn't matter because the Packers won the Super Bowl.  And the Bears didn't.

Song of the Day:

“I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awhile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay.” -Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment