Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday

Had some unexpected Rage-a-Hol sneak into my system today.  Wasn't expecting to take some, but there it was.  I think it was a combo of coffee, punk rock, and some aggessive driving by me that got it in there.  Once it's in, it ain't coming out.  No choice but to use it to its fullest extent.

Fat Bar Bench: up to 275x3 (PR, maybe) 225x10,10

Fat Gripz Single Arm DB Shoulder Press: 80x3, 90x1, 100x1 on the right 0 on the left

Pull Ups: 6,6,5,4,3,2,1

Face Pulls: 3x12
w/
Fat Bar Curls: 3x8

Felt awesome after this session.  I was used up but not dead like I sometimes am.  I'm getting stronger and I feel like I'm putting on some size as well.  I'm not going to complain about that.

Song of the Day:

"With self-discipline most anything is possible." -Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment