Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday

Fat Bar Bench: 285x2 (PR) 295x1.5 (needed help on the second one)

Pendlay Rows: 4x5

Carry Medley

165 lb Keg x 75 feet

Run x 75 feet

Sand Bag x 75 feet

Run x 75 feet

190 lb Farmer's Carry x 75

all x 2

Stone Picks: 240 x 3,2,1 280 x 1,1,1

I was really happy with today.  Bench numbers keep moving up which I like.  The Pendlay rows I'm really starting to dig.  The strongman stuff felt pretty good.  I got pretty winded after the two rounds on the carry medley, though.  Hopefully my lungs start coming back.
 
It's Valentine's Day today.  I hope all you lovers out there did something special with your sweetheart.  I'll probably make Saxon my Valentine and give him a piece of bacon or something.  You know, let him know I care.

This was the most romantic song I could find.

Song of the Day:

"I choo-choo choose you!" -Valentine's Day card given to Ralph Wiggum by Lisa Simpson (it had a picture of a train on it).

No comments:

Post a Comment