Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday

Snatch: 196x1

Snatch High Pulls: up to 286x1x2

BTN Push Press: 205x1x3

Chins: 40 reps with 25 lbs

Triceps: 3 sets

Jump Rope: 500 turns

Snatches felt really good today.  I haven't snatched even close to 196 in a while now.  My PR in the lift is 201 and that was at a heavier body weight.

I'm pretty excited about this weekend.  Eric is coming up to train on Saturday.  Him and Lance and another guy we know are doing a meet in Dubuque in two weeks.  This their first meet.  I'll be going to handle them and make sure they only need to focus on lifting.  After training I know Hooter's was being thrown around and I don't think any red-blooded American can turn that down.  Speaking of which, my sister told me about a dream she had where I painted my house red, white, and blue.  I then got mad because the paint started to peel right away.  The paint must have been made in China.  Apparently those colors do, in fact, run. 

Speaking of patriotism, President's Day is on Monday.  Be ready for some badass presidential trivia.

Song of the Day:

"Control against the impostures of pretended patriotism." -George Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment