Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday- Squat

Squat: worked up to 425x5 YBTC

Good Morning: 3x10

Glute-Ham Hypers: 3x10

Prowler: 90 lbs x 20 yards x 8

Outside Cool Down Walk: Shirt off, nips a-blastin', chest hair blowing in the wind

I brought my stance in on squats today.  I'm going to be squatting like this for a while.  Instead of watching my strength go down on my wide stance squats as I progress on the diet, I am going to start a little lighter and work towards improving on this different stance.

Prowler kicked my sorry ass again.  I did all eight pushes in just under four minutes.  It doesn't sound like much, but it was hard as hell and I was just walking it by the end.

Song of the Day:

“I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.” -John D. Rockefeller

No comments:

Post a Comment