Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday

Got two in today.  Walked on the incline treadmill this morning for 35 minutes and did six, three minute rounds of heavy bag work.  It has been a while since I've done any boxing work and I was a little rusty.  I downloaded a round timer that shouts out commands and punching combinations for you.  It's pretty rad, prevents me from slacking, and allows me not to have to think too hard.

Tomorrow I'm going down to Libertyville to train with Lance.  Military presses are in order for me.  Afterwards we will be grilling up some deliciousness.  Red meat and sweet potatoes.  Doesn't get much better than that.

I'll be lounging for the rest of the afternoon and running some errands later.  Feels good to not have much to do.

Song of the Day:

This is off of The Flatliners' newest album, Cavalcade.  I still think their first album is my favorite, but this one is pretty good.  This song is for all the mornings with friends after a wild night out.

"My favorite animal is steak." -Fran Lebowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment