Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday and Monday

Went down to Illinois yesterday and trained with Lance at his place of business.  He trains at an Athletic Republic in Libertyville.  Not a bad facility, but not a lot of room for strength training.  Anyways here's what I did.

Standing Press: worked up to 175x3

Chins: 5x5 weighted

Dips: 2x15, 2x10 all BW

Abs: two sets
Minute Runs x3

After training we grilled with our other friend Al and watched the movie Zombieland.  I had a 16 oz sirloin and some sweet potato fries.  Zombieland is pretty damn funny.  Woody Harrelson at his finest.

This morning I did 35 minutes on the incline treadmill.  Tonight I might do some boxing stuff when I get home.  It'll depend on how I'm feeling.  Right now the straw poll is telling me to man up and do what I need to do.

Song of the Day:

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be” -Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment