Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday- Bench

Release the Kraken

Bench: worked up to 250x6

Bent Over Row: 8, 6, 6, 6

TRX Dips: 3x6

DB Incline: 3x12

Face Pulls: 3x12

DB Pummels: 2x15 ea. arm

Prowler: You can read what I did here.

After my piss poor showing on Tuesday I wanted to come in and have a good session.  I'm happy with how things went.  Usually the first thing to go when on a diet is the upper body strength.  Mine seems to be holding steady, which is about the best I can hope for.  Monday will be the half-way mark for the diet and I'll be doing an update.

If you've never seen a TRX set-up they are easily adjustable straps with handles that you can hang off just about anything.  They are actually quite versatile and easy to use.  They might remind a lot of people of gymnastics rings.  Doing the dips took me back to my gymnastics days.  My gymnastics days being when I was six and I had to sit at the downtown Green Bay YWCA and watch my sister in her gymnastics class.  I mostly just did homework, ate vending machine cookies, and snuck into the women's bathroom (just to see what it looked like), but there may have been some learning by osmosis going on.

Fight Scene of the Day:


“Honest criticism means nothing: what one wants is unrestrained passion, fire for fire.” -Henry Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment