Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday

Rolled out and did some morning cardio.  I only did 20 minutes but I was sweating good.  Last night I had to open my bedroom window because my room got too hot.  I was pretty excited about that.  I love sleeping with the window open.  Almost like sleeping outside.

I'm going down to Libertyville, IL tonight to visit some college friends.  It should be a great time.  Saturday I'll be heading up to the old stomping grounds of Green Bay.  Having dinner with my dad Saturday night, brunch with my grandma and mom Sunday, then seeing my sister's new duplex before I make my way home.  A lot of driving, but well worth it.

Song of the Day:

One of the best bands of all-time, period.

“There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained” -Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment