Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday- Deadlift

Power Clean: worked up to 270x1

Deadlift: worked up to 455x5

RDL: 3x10
Sgl. Arm Row: 3x10
GH Hyper: 3x12
w/ Cable Ab Crunches: 3x10

Prowler Challenge:
40 yards (20 hi/20 low)
Emptyx2
+50 lbsx2
+100 lbsx2
+150 lbsx2

This absolutely ruined me.  After #3 I wanted to call it a day.  After #5 I was just walking the low handles.  After #7 I had to resort to calling myself a p***y and saying if I didn't finish my parents were going to die.  After #8 I would have gladly let anyone call me a p***y and taken the place of my parents.  But I did finish, so in a way I saved their lives.  Hooray me.


“Oh while I live, to be the ruler of life, not a slave, to meet life as a powerful conqueror, and nothing exterior to me will ever take command of me.” -Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment