Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday- Bench Press

Bench Press: worked up to 235x9

DB Bench Press: 3x10

Bent Over Row: 2x8, 2x6

DB Shrug: 2x15
w DB Pummels: 2x15

Prowler: 140lbs, 40 yards, 5 high handle, 5 low handle

My conditioning is definitely improving.  The prowler wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.  I wasn't too strict on my rest times, but I wasn't taking forever and a day either.  My strength is holding steady.  235x9 pretty close to a rep PR for me.

The diet has been going well.  I'm about 211 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal right now.  By the end of it I think I'll be right around the 200-205 range.  Here is what my diet is for today:
Meal 1: 2 scoops protein, 1 tbsp peanut butter
Meal 2: 6 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 apple, 1 orange
Meal 3: 1 cup oats, 2 scoops protein
Meal 4: 1.5 cups broccoli, 2 cans tuna
Meal 5: 4 oz lean ground beef, 6 oz chicken breast
Meal 6: 6 oz sirloin steak, 2 cups raw spinach

Pretty simple, nothing fancy, maybe not always the best tasting- but who's going to argue with the results?

Song of the Day:

“Oh while I live, to be the ruler of life, not a slave, to meet life as a powerful conqueror, and nothing exterior to me will ever take command of me.” -Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment