Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday

Squat: 225x8, 275x8, 315x5x5

Overhead Press: 135x2, 175x1, 195x1, 135x8x2

Decent session today.  Still feeling beat up so I didn't push anything too hard.  I think I'm going to take things easy for the first part of the week next week to try and get healed up.  I think I may have found one of the culprits to my IT band feeling like crap.  I flipped my mattress so I wasn't sleeping in a groove and it seemed to make a difference.  I've had this mattress for a long time and it's looking like I may get a new one in the near future.

Song of the Day:

“The sea - this truth must be confessed - has no generosity. No display of manly qualities - courage, hardihood, endurance, faithfulness - has ever been known to touch its irresponsible consciousness of power.” -Joseph Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment