Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday

Snatch Balance: 135x5, 155x5x2

Squat: 315x2x8, 425x1x3

Axel Clean and Strict Press: 132x5, 152x3, 176x1, 196x1, 206x1 (PR on Strict Press)

Inverted Row: 3x15
w/
Glute Ham: 3x10

My quads felt like piano strings today.  They were so tight it was hard to sit back into my squats.  I'm sure one or two were high because of my inability to deal with it.  Just another disappointment.  The clean and presses went really well.  My previous PR on strict press was 205 on a regular bar.  Jake made a snide comment about my training template today and I informed him that the strict press was a PR.  His response was that he was watching and it wasn't strict enough.  My response was simply, "Haters gonna hate!"  More on that later.

This Halloween some friends and I are going to go as these guys.

Song of the Day:

"It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim effort and resolute courage, that we move on to better things." -Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment